I realised I haven't really introduced myself on my blog. I hope you'll feel like you know me the more you read it though! But in the meantime, here is a list of questions I shall answer for you.
I'd like to have my own company/business. I'm not sure what, but I'd like to make a successful venture out of something.
2. One secret you don't mind sharing with us?
I was bullied/psychologically manipulated at university by someone who I thought was my friend, to the point where I had to leave. (If anyone ever wants advice on bullying please get in touch!)
3. How do you like to relax?
In bed in my room reading blogs with a cup of lemon and ginger tea.
4. What was your last major purchase?
5. What can you cook very well?
I'd like to say cakes, but I think I need to practice. I'm good at pasta dishes though and making something out of nothing.
6. What is one TV show that you really don't like?
Soaps which are really depressing and have really over the top storylines.
7. If given a million pounds, what is the first thing you would do with it?
I would invest most of it. But spend some taking my Mum on a lovely holiday, and put a deposit on a house.
8. What kind of people do you like being around?
People who are calm and happy.
9. What is one makeup mistake that you used to make?
Thinking I needed to wear loads of foundation when my skin was actually okay!
10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Ooh something basic but that has lots of nutrients. Maybe potatoes or fish. Boring but it'd keep you alive.
11. Have you got any tattoos? If not, would you like one?
No and No
12. If you were to be reincarnated into an animal, what would you be and why?
A bird of prey because they can fly, they are the predator and they are beautiful.
13. Do you think money is happiness?
Not solely, but it helps. I think love and health = happiness, but no one can live an easy life without money. So yes and no.
14. Have you ever been abroad?
Yes. South Africa, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Greece.
15. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Not fluently, but I speak a bit of French, Spanish and German.
16. If you could be anyone for a day who would you be and why?
An Olympic athlete. I'd like to know what it feels like to be totally healthy and fit.
17. How tall/short are you?
Short. 5 ft 3.
18. What are you wearing right now?
Strappy vest and pj bottoms.
19. Best present you ever received?
A painting, painted by my boyfriend.
20. Last thing you ate?
Roast Duck, Potatoes, Green Beans and Gravy
21. Who else is in the room as you are answering this?
22. What do you think is the coolest accent?
Jamaican. So, so cool.